These Conditions apply to all services ordered from or provided to you by Total Management and by requesting services from Total Management you agree that these conditions shall apply to those services and your order. You acknowledge and agree that Advertising Week is not the supplier of and is not responsible for the rendering of the Services.
1. The TERM
The service will commence from day of purchase until the 12am on the 3rd October 2015.
SUPPLY OF SERVICES
2. 1.1 Total Management shall supply the Services to the Delegate in accordance with the relevant request provided that Total Management shall not be required to provide or facilitate the supply of goods and/or services that it deems at its sole discretion may violate applicable laws, standards and/or regulations or may offend taste and decency in the relevant jurisdiction.
3. 1.2 Total Management shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any performance dates specified, but any such dates shall be estimates only and time shall not be of the essence for performance of the Services.
4. 1.3 Total Management shall have the right to make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Services, and Total Management shall notify the Delegate in any such event.
5. 1.4 The AWC package is non-transferable and named purchasing delegates must be present at all bookings.
6. 1.5 Total Management shall provide the Services using reasonable care and skill and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with your Request and reasonable instructions from time to time.
(a) All restaurant bookings are subject to availability, should the restaurant be unable to facilitate Delegates requests we will offer our Delegates suitable alternative recommendations.
(b) A minimum 2 hour notice period is required on all reservations during office hours (9am – 6pm Monday to Friday), for larger group bookings of 6 or more, more time is required.
(c) The standard holding times on Restaurant reservations is 15 minutes, if Delegates are late for the reservation the restaurant is entitled to give the table away, Total Management cannot be held responsible for this.
(d) Credit cards may be required to secure selected restaurant bookings, a restaurant cancellation policy will apply in this instance and Delegates will be made aware of this upon time of booking.
(e) Total Management will not be held responsible for Delegates not adhering to the restaurants cancellation policy.
1.7 Clubs and Bars:
(a) Access to all venues is subject to availability and any rules and restrictions imposed by the individual establishment and their door policy therefore can’t be guaranteed. These restrictions are likely to include, but are not restricted to:
(b) Dress code - dressing smartly or as appropriate to the venue.
(c) Intoxication - If inebriated you are likely to be refused entry.
(d) Entrance fees may still apply.
(e) Guest lists should be submitted as early as possible, but by 5pm Monday – Thursday and by 4pm on Fridays. Guest list bookings cannot be guaranteed on a Saturday and more time may be required for larger group bookings.
2. PLACING A REQUEST
2.1 Delegates may place Requests by telephone (which does not include text messages) and e-mail.
2.2 Delegates must place Requests between Office hours, 9am-6pm Monday – Friday. Requests outside of this time may receive a delayed response.
2.3 If Total Management is unable or not obliged to deal with any Request, it will inform the Delegate as soon as reasonably practicable.
2.3 Delegates undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking, ordering or purchasing products or services are correct, that the debit, credit and/or Payment Card you use from time to time is your own and that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or service.
2.4 All Travel requests should be made with as much notice as possible being mindful of time differences that may affect response times for travel destinations globally.
3. REFUNDS AND RETURNS
3.1 If a Request for a specific product or service is not available, Total Management may offer you substitute products or services of a similar description and standard. You may at your sole discretion refuse acceptance of such substitute products and/or services and receive a full refund in the event that payment has already been taken by Total Management for the unavailable product or service.
3.2 Payment for all products and services shall be due immediately upon acceptance of the order by the relevant Supplier.
4.1 Suppliers are responsible for providing you with the services, products and Benefits you request us to order on your behalf from time to time. Total Management shall communicate with Suppliers on your behalf unless it is more appropriate for you to contact the Supplier directly.
4.2 Suppliers may impose their own terms and conditions which, in every case apply to the supply of goods and/or services by that Supplier to you, and such terms and conditions shall be binding upon you at the time of order.
4.3 When ordering a product or service or accessing a Benefit, you may be required to provide your Payment Card details. If you request and authorise Total Management to use your Payment Card in order to pay a Supplier for products or services, you acknowledge and agree that Total Management shall have no liability or be responsible in any way whatsoever in respect of the use of your Payment Card provided that Total Management acts in accordance with the instructions issued by you in relation thereof.
4.4 If Total Management’s performance of any of its obligations under these Conditions is prevented or delayed by any act or omission by the Delegate or failure by the Delegate to perform any relevant obligation.